My joys are simple– shooting sunsets, landscapes and anything and everything that moves or does not, traveling, watching clouds, listening to the crashing of the waves on the rocks, coffee, dreaming, capturing and freezing moments forever. Come with me and let’s explore places. It’s a big wide world out there.
- Checking in mix-ups and mishaps
- Follow your dreams
- Early morning at the Cai Rang floating markets
- Visit to the Long Neck Karen Hill tribe
- Ghosts of New Orleans
- Chasing the Bahamas swimming pigs
- The Queen’s Staircase: A Bahamas landmark
- Bus mix ups (and downs)
- Meet a travel mate: the “female funnel”
- Marigot Bay, Saint Martin
- ‘Frisked’ at the Hong Kong airport
- An awkward temple visit in New Delhi
- Taxi ride with grandma ‘Grumps’
- Visit to the Thunderball Grotto
- Here comes the plane!
- Adelaide, a heritage village in Nassau
- Vitamin Sea
- Barbados quickie highlights
- Winter view
- Currency lessons learned the hard way
- Tuk-tuk: Your Bangkok “ride of a lifetime”
Flying somewhere? Cheap tickets here!